FAQ: How Old Is Dj Duffey?
- 1 Who is DJ Duffey husband?
- 2 How Old Is Duffy the DJ?
- 3 How old is Tami Roman?
- 4 How much is Jackie from Basketball Wives worth?
- 5 Is Angel Love Davis married?
- 6 How much does draya Michele make?
- 7 Who has the most money on basketball wives?
- 8 Is Tami Roman sick?
- 9 How did Tami Roman lose weight?
- 10 Are Tami Roman and Shaunie O’Neal friends?
Who is DJ Duffey husband?
DJ Duffey’s fiancé, Iman Shokuohizadeh, is a former NBA player turned professional agent.
How Old Is Duffy the DJ?
DJ Duffey Age DJ Duffey was born as Latosha Duffey on August 25, 1988, in Texas, United States of America. She is currently 30 years old and her zodiac sign in Virgo.
How old is Tami Roman?
51 years (April 17, 1970)
How much is Jackie from Basketball Wives worth?
Jackie Christie net worth: Jackie Christie is an American television personality and reality show star who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Jackie Christie was born Jackie Lee in 1969 in Seattle, Washington. She is best known as one of the stars of the reality television show “Basketball Wives: Los Angeles”.
Is Angel Love Davis married?
Angel Love Davis has been single for quite a while. According to Famous People Today, she was previously married to Steven Williams, but sadly, he allegedly lost his life to suicide in 2011.
How much does draya Michele make?
As of 2021, Draya Michele’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $1 million. She has gathered most of her income from appearing in the reality show “Basketball Wives LA”. As per sources, Draya received a double salary since she made her debut on the show.
Who has the most money on basketball wives?
Richest Basketball Wives, Ranked
- Shaunie O’Neal – $35 million.
- Jennifer Williams – $25 million.
- Jackie Christie – $10 million.
- Evelyn Lozada – $4 million.
- Malaysia Pargo – $4 million. Malaysia Pargo started her career as an actress but only came to the limelight after featuring in ‘Basketball Wives: Los Angeles.
Is Tami Roman sick?
The star has had diabetes for years. As previously mentioned, Roman lost weight in the past, and when she did, she had to deal with criticism then as well. I am not trying, I have diabetes and this is just my world right now. I am fine and dealing with my illness accordingly,” she wrote back in 2014.
How did Tami Roman lose weight?
Sources close to Tami tell TMZ she got all the way up to 185 lbs recently and was determined to lose the weight. She started exercising her booty off, ate healthy food … and began using a product called NV Sprinkles — where you sprinkle powder on your food to make you eat less.
Are Tami Roman and Shaunie O’Neal friends?
“I haven’t talked to Shaunie since I left the show. So that’s how I and Shaunie are.” While she might not have a great relationship with some of her former castmates, Roman seems to have found a lasting friendship with Ogom “OG” Chijindu, whom she described as a sister.