FAQ: How To Fix Volume Slider Freezing Virtual Dj?
- 1 Why does VirtualDJ keep freezing?
- 2 How do I make my VirtualDJ louder?
- 3 Why is VirtualDJ not working?
- 4 How do you reset cues on VirtualDJ?
- 5 How do I update Virtual DJ 2021?
- 6 How do I update my VirtualDJ?
- 7 How do I connect my VirtualDJ controller?
- 8 How do I connect my MIDI keyboard to VirtualDJ?
- 9 How do you clear the memory cues on a Rekordbox?
Why does VirtualDJ keep freezing?
You have the latest version of VirtualDJ or VirtualDJ Home FREE installed. NOTE: If you are using an illegal pirate version of the software, then this is most likely the reason why you are having so many problems. Please perform a clean un-install and then install and try the latest VirtualDJ Home FREE.
How do I make my VirtualDJ louder?
Go to Settings, Options and type in zerodb to change the Master Volume Output. I like going for -12dB for recording at home and I use a headphone amp to crank the volume up for my headphones. Other people use -1, -3, or -6dB.
Why is VirtualDJ not working?
Make sure that you have the latest drivers and firmware installed from the manufacturer’s website. Links to download drivers and firmware for commonly used controllers can be found on the Common Device Drivers page. Also, make sure that you the latest version of VirtualDJ installed.
How do you reset cues on VirtualDJ?
You can delete a cue point by right-clicking on its marker on the small song overview waveform of the deck (Not the big main waveform) and then choosing Delete. If you have a MIDI controller with HOT CUE buttons, then usually the SHIFT + HOT CUE will delete the cue point (If it has a SHIFT button.)
How do I update Virtual DJ 2021?
Like usual, the update to VirtualDJ 2021 is completely FREE. Go to virtualdj.com/download to grab your copy today.
How do I update my VirtualDJ?
To upgrade, please register your Pro serial number to your profile (if you have not already done so) and then download the latest installation file.
How do I connect my VirtualDJ controller?
Connect the USB cable from the computer to the controller and make the appropriate connections for the headphones and speakers. Download and install the device drivers (if available) before proceeding. Once communication with the controller is established by the computer, open VirtualDJ.
How do I connect my MIDI keyboard to VirtualDJ?
- Go to SETTINGS -> CONTROLLERS tab.
- Choose the device from the top-left side.
- Press a button or move a knob/slider on your controller that you wish to map.
- Type an appropriate action in the Action: box, e.g: play_pause.
- Repeat the last 2 steps for all the Keys that you wish to map for your controller.
How do you clear the memory cues on a Rekordbox?
If you are unhappy with a certain hot cue you can delete it by either holding shift and press the pad or by clicking the little X icon in the corner of the hot cue on screen.