How To Make A Dj Drop In Garageband?
How do you make a DJ drop?
A DJ drop is oftentimes a recording of someone speaking, but it can also be a random sample such as a siren or gunshot.
- Step 1: Obtain the Audio. First you need a sound to sample.
- Step 2: Add Special Effects. Use special effects (SFX) to add definition to your vocals or sample.
- Step 3: Drop It Like It’s Hot.
What do DJs say to drop?
Popular DJ Drop Scripts [in no particular order]:
- You’re in the mix with [DJ Name Here]!
- [DJ Name Here] is in the mix!
- It’s your DJ’s favorite DJ, [DJ Name Here]!
- It’s your girlfriend’s favorite DJ, [DJ Name Here]!
- You’re now rockin’ with [DJ Name Here]!
- Keepin’ it locked and loaded, it’s [DJ Name Here]!
How do you create a DJ name?
- Your Name.
- Recycle Your Nickname (It’s How I Got My DJ Name)
- Don’t over Complicate.
- Make Sure It’s Available.
- Love DJ gear?
- Get An Honest Opinion.
- Create Your Own Word.