How To Register Serato Dj?
- 1 How do I activate my Serato DJ license?
- 2 How do I register my Serato DJ Pro?
- 3 Where is the serato Product License Code?
- 4 How do I activate serato on another computer?
- 5 How many computers can you activate Serato DJ on?
- 6 How do I activate Serato DJ Pro for free?
- 7 Do I have to pay for Serato DJ Pro?
- 8 How do I contact Serato DJ?
- 9 How do I get Serato to play?
- 10 Is Serato Video Free?
- 11 What is a rekordbox DJ license key?
- 12 Can you sell a serato license?
How do I activate my Serato DJ license?
Serato Video Activation
- Open Serato DJ Pro and connect your Serato DJ compatible hardware.
- Click the ‘MY SERATO’ button in the top right corner of the Serato DJ Pro interface, and log in using your Serato.com account:
- Click on the ‘My Products’ tab, and click the ‘Activate’ button under your Serato Video license.
How do I register my Serato DJ Pro?
How to activate Serato DJ Pro
- Visit serato.com/myproducts.
- Enter your Serato DJ Pro license code and click “Add”.
- Your Serato DJ Pro license is now active.
- Download and install the latest version of Serato DJ Pro. DOWNLOAD SERATO DJ PRO Download.
Where is the serato Product License Code?
This button is located in the license panel, found in the right hand side of the Serato DJ application window.
How do I activate serato on another computer?
- On your new computer, open Serato DJ Pro, and click on the ‘My Account’ drop-down near the top right of the Serato DJ Pro interface, then click ‘Login’:
- Once you’re redirected to Serato.com, use your Serato.com account details to finish the login process – then click ‘Sign in’.
How many computers can you activate Serato DJ on?
All of the following Serato products & licenses can be activated on up to 4 simultaneous computers. Below are some useful articles on how to manage activations for your products: How to deactivate your Serato products & licenses to use on another computer.
How do I activate Serato DJ Pro for free?
How to activate your trial
- Download and install Serato DJ Pro.
- Connect your supported Serato DJ Lite hardware and click ‘Start trial’. The Serato DJ Pro free trial will last for 14 days. At the end of your trial you can either Buy or Subscribe to Serato DJ Pro.
Do I have to pay for Serato DJ Pro?
Serato DJ Pro offers the ability to pay via a monthly subscription – this is a great way to get all the features and expansion packs of Serato DJ Pro without having to commit to the full price standalone licenses. How do I start a subscription? You can activate a Serato DJ Pro subscription from the MY SERATO window.
How do I contact Serato DJ?
The Serato Support team doesn’t offer a direct phone contact. Serato prides itself on offering fast, world-class support via our email and social media channels.
How do I get Serato to play?
How to activate Serato Play
- Log in to your Serato.com account.
- Click ‘Your Profile’ from the top right of the window.
- Select ‘Products’ from the navigation.
- Under ‘Add a New Product’, enter Serato Play license code.
- Open Serato DJ Pro or Serato DJ Lite and Serato Play will now be activated.
Is Serato Video Free?
As long as you own Serato DJ, you can try the Serato Video demo, for free – as per the How to trial Serato Video with Serato DJ article.
What is a rekordbox DJ license key?
A rekordbox dj license key is required(*). In this mode, you can perform a DJ mix with rekordbox. If you have a product that comes with a rekordbox dj license key, use the accompanying key. *A license key is not required when connected to DDJ-200.
Can you sell a serato license?
Are Serato licenses transferrable? Yep. Tied to an email. Have to file a support request with Serato.