Often asked: How To Record Your Dj Name?
What do DJs say to drop?
Popular DJ Drop Scripts [in no particular order]:
- You’re in the mix with [DJ Name Here]!
- [DJ Name Here] is in the mix!
- It’s your DJ’s favorite DJ, [DJ Name Here]!
- It’s your girlfriend’s favorite DJ, [DJ Name Here]!
- You’re now rockin’ with [DJ Name Here]!
- Keepin’ it locked and loaded, it’s [DJ Name Here]!
Is this DJ name taken?
Checking for Existing Names. Run a simple search engine query. By far the quickest, most direct way to see if a DJ name is taken is to do a thorough search on your search engine of choice. If another DJ has already chosen your name, his or her website or social media page will usually be included in the results.
How do you make a DJ drop?
A DJ drop is oftentimes a recording of someone speaking, but it can also be a random sample such as a siren or gunshot.
- Step 1: Obtain the Audio. First you need a sound to sample.
- Step 2: Add Special Effects. Use special effects (SFX) to add definition to your vocals or sample.
- Step 3: Drop It Like It’s Hot.
How do you introduce a DJ?
Introduce yourself by first stating your DJ name. Thank everyone for coming out to the party or event. Give a mention to the party organizers. Quote any sponsors or special messages from the organizer of the event.
How do you create a DJ name?
- Your Name.
- Recycle Your Nickname (It’s How I Got My DJ Name)
- Don’t over Complicate.
- Make Sure It’s Available.
- Love DJ gear?
- Get An Honest Opinion.
- Create Your Own Word.
What is DJ short for name?
A disc jockey, more commonly abbreviated as DJ, is a person who plays recorded music for an audience.
What are drops in music?
A drop is the moment in a dance track when tension is released and the beat kicks in. Great drops create overbearing drama. They’re built for the unabashed and uninhibited, releasing the enormous energy accrued during a song’s progression.