Often asked: How To Remove Virtual Dj Logo?
How do I remove the logo from my VirtualDJ skin?
Yes go to settings tick advanced, expand video and scroll down you can remove Logo, resize logo, insert your own logo artwork, remove logo altogether.
How do I get rid of VirtualDJ Pro?
You can cancel your Premium Membership subscription at any time by going to your user profile page. Make sure that you are logged into the VirtualDJ website and then click on the Modify my profile button. Then click on the CANCEL MEMBERSHIP button.
How do I reset my VirtualDJ skin?
If you have downloaded and installed a skin that doesn’t seem to display a SETTINGS button you can revert back to the original default skin simply by deleting the custom skin. Once the skin has been deleted, relaunch VirtualDJ and it will automatically default to the original skin.
How do I customize my VirtualDJ skins?
How to modify a skin
- Open the Settings Interface Tab in order to get to the list of existing/installed skins.
- Find and select the skin that you wish to modify.
- Go to the lower right corner of the Interface Menu and click on Save/Edit this skin.
How do I delete my virtual dj account?
Sorry, it is not possible to delete login accounts. However, if you no-longer wish to use your account, we can disable it, so that nobody can use it.
How do I cancel my Idjpool subscription?
You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s record pool membership fees (You must give us 2 Days Notice “48 Hours” in advance to cancel). Please email us to cancel your membership and automatic payment subscription. There are no refunds.
How do you install skins on virtual dj 8?
Q: How to upload/submit a skin for VirtualDJ 8?
- Visit the Upload Add-ons page (you need to be logged in)
- Select Skin as the type of Add-on and optionally choose one of the available categories.
- Type a name for your skin (required).
- Description, Image and Hastags.